Zibo Jinrun Environmental Protection Technology Co., Ltd.
Professional research and development, design, production and sales of environmental protection equipment such as fans, dust collectors, desulfurization and denitrification
National consultation hotline: 0533-6060016
132 8700 8277
The tunnel fan is the ventilation equipment of the tunnel, which is very critical to the traffic safety of the tunnel. If there is no fan, it may cause the oxygen content in the tunnel to be reduced, endangering the normal operation of the car, the driver drowsiness, and the safety factor of safe driving. This type of tunnel fan can be based on different regulations and can be reversed by different employees. How to adjust the balance rate of different gas supply and demand, and adjust the speed of the fan? Here you are.
Tunnel fan, in order to speed up the fan, apply a frequency converter. The key of the frequency converter is a microcontroller module consisting of a ballast, a filter, a soft starter, a brake pedal module, a driver module and an inspection module. The frequency converter passes the voltage and frequency of the switching power supply after being interrupted by the external IGBT. According to the requirements of the practical activities of the electric fan, it is necessary to switch the power supply voltage unnecessarily.
Generated generator maintenance circuit, the secondary frequency converter of the tunnel fan must manipulate the data signal of the main channel. The voltage / DC test circuit of the main circuit, the progress test circuit of the generator set, the operation circuit, the converter, and the inverter power supply for reducing the operation data signal of the arithmetic circuit.
1. The arithmetic circuit is relative to the AC current and voltage data signals of the controller circuit to explicitly enter the voltage and inverter power frequency.
2. The voltage and current test circuit checks the voltage and current of the main circuit.
3. Driver circuit Driver main circuit equipment. It is separated from the control circuit to facilitate access to and close the main circuit components.
4. The electric fan's progress detector collects progress information and pushes it to the actual operation path. According to the instruction and actual operation, the motor can run in the instruction progress.
5. The bunker path checks the voltage and AC of the main path. When the load or overvoltage occurs, the switching power supply is disconnected to prevent the tunnel fan inverter power supply and the asynchronous generator from being harmed.