There are two types of natural ventilation methods for tunnel jet fans : unilateral jet fan SDS and dual jet fan SDS (R). Tunnel jet fan composition:
1. Centrifugal fan itself, muffler, support frame feet: CNC steel machine tools with thick steel plates are used for automatic electric welding and system forming, and the surface is spray-coated to ensure the compressive strength and corrosion resistance of the centrifugal fan.
2. Centrifugal impeller: To consider the need for tunnel ventilation, the SDS series centrifugal fan can change the number of leaves and change the perspective of the leaves of the centrifugal fan.
3. Muffler: The length of the muffler is generally several times the diameter of the centrifugal fan. When the noise requirement is high, it can also take twice the diameter of the centrifugal fan. The muffler and the centrifugal fan themselves are fixed by anchor bolts.
4. Ancillary facilities motor: SDS series products water jet ventilator supporting facilities. The motor is a squirrel cage closed type. The motor is equipped with a flange mounting plate. The motor has a flame retardant rating of H and an anticorrosion rating of IP55. The motor finds the cable. It can be connected to the terminal on the shell of the centrifugal fan. The motor contains a grease nipple. The external metal bellows is connected to the grease nipple on the shell of the centrifugal fan.
5. Reversible conversion time of centrifugal fan: In an emergency, the time for the jet fan to reverse is extremely important. The SDS (R) type centrifugal fan has two conversion modes, electronic and pedal, which can be reversed within 30s. Switch to centrifugal fan rated speed ratio.