Ready to work
Before unpacking the fan, check whether the packaging is intact, whether the nameplate parameters of the fan meet the requirements, and whether all accompanying accessories are complete.
Carefully check whether the fan is deformed or damaged during transportation, whether the solid parts are loose or falling off, and whether the impeller is rubbing, and check all parts of the fan. If abnormal phenomena are found, they should be repaired before use.
Use a 500V megohmmeter to measure the insulation resistance between the fan casing and the motor windings. The value should be greater than 0.5 megohms. Otherwise, the motor windings should be dried. The temperature should not exceed 120 ° C during drying.
Prepare all materials, tools, and site required for fan installation. 
1. Read the fan instruction manual and product samples carefully, and be familiar with and understand the fan's specifications, form, impeller rotation direction and air flow in and out direction; check again whether the parts of the fan are intact, otherwise it should be installed before use. 
2. Fans must be installed with safety devices to prevent accidents, and installed and wired by professionals who are familiar with relevant safety requirements.
3. The air duct connecting the inlet and outlet of the fan has a separate support, and the overlapping weight of the pipe is not allowed to be added to the parts of the fan. When installing the fan, pay attention to the horizontal position of the fan. Make adjustments so that they fit naturally and must not be forcibly connected.
4. After the fan is installed, move the impeller with your hand or lever to check whether it is too tight or rubbing, and if there are any objects that prevent rotation, and no abnormal operation can be carried out. The exposed part of the fan drive should be If there is a protective cover (user-supplied), if the air inlet of the fan is not connected to the pipe, a protective net or other installation device (user-supplied) is also required.
5. The power distribution control box of the fan must match the corresponding fan (referring to power, voltage, pneumatic mode, control mode, etc.).
6. The fan wiring should be wired by a professional electrician. The wiring must be correct and reliable, especially the wiring number at the electrical control box corresponds to the number on the fan terminal. The fan casing should be reliably grounded. The grounding must be reliable. Do not use zero instead of grounding. .
7. After the fan is completely installed, it should be checked whether there is any debris left in the tool box inside the fan