Zibo Jinrun Environmental Protection Technology Co., Ltd.
Professional research and development, design, production and sales of environmental protection equipment such as fans, dust collectors, desulfurization and denitrification
National consultation hotline: 0533-6060016
132 8700 8277
Methods and skills of fan selection
Abstract: Several principles and methods of fan selection
Choosing the right type of fan is an important guarantee to ensure the normal and efficient operation of the fan. From some of the situations we have grasped, according to surveys conducted by our fan manufacturers, we find that many users still do not have a good grasp of the fan selection method. In this case, we have already talked about the four methods of fan selection in the previous lecture. In this section, we will talk about the six principles of fan selection. Fan manufacturers are happy to help you thoroughly solve the problem of fan selection.
5-48 centrifugal fan
1. According to the different physical and chemical properties of the air conveyed by the ventilator, choose the ventilator for different purposes. If explosion and flammable gas are transported, explosion-proof fans should be selected; dust or coal dust fans should be selected; dust-proof or pulverized coal fans should be selected for transportation of corrosive gases; work under high temperature or High-temperature ventilators should be selected for conveying high-temperature gas. This is the most basic principle for fan selection.
2. If you finally have two types of fans to choose from, you should choose the model with higher efficiency and smaller machine number shown on the performance chart of the fan. For larger adjustment ranges, you should further compare. Fan manufacturers recommend that you carefully consider Make a decision.
3. When selecting a fan, try to avoid using fans in parallel or in series. When it is unavoidable, the fans of the same type and performance should be selected to work together. When connected in series, there should be a certain pipeline connection between the first-stage fan and the second-stage fan.
4. For ventilation systems with noise reduction requirements, first select a fan with high efficiency and low peripheral speed of the impeller, and make it work at the highest efficiency point; according to the propagation mode of noise and vibration generated by the ventilation system, take the corresponding Noise reduction and vibration reduction measures. For damping measures of fans and electric motors, damping foundations such as spring dampers or rubber dampers are generally used.
5. The selected new fan should consider making full use of the original equipment, suitable for on-site production and installation, and safe operation to ensure the applicability and safety of the new fan. Fan manufacturers have always insisted that the right one is the best.
6. If the diameter of the selected fan impeller is much larger than that of the original fan, in order to use the original motor shaft, bearing and support, etc., the start time of the motor, the strength of the original parts of the fan and the criticality of the shaft must be critical. The speed is calculated.
After searching the information, summing up the four methods and six techniques of fan selection, it is quite hard to be a sales person of the fan manufacturer. I hope these are exactly what you need. Want to know more about fan, please pay attention to our professional fan manufacturers.